Town of Minto Office
Town of Minto Office
Built in 1891, the Drew Station Post Office was manned by Postmaster Joseph H. Dickson and in operation until 1926.
Built in 1902: Original home of James F. Wilson.
The Harriston-Minto Agricultural Society organizes the annual Harriston-Minto Fall Fair. They also sponsor and fund other community events and fundraisers in an effort to promote agricultural awareness.
Harry Stone’s is a local restaurant and pub featuring live music and entertainment throughout the year. Located in the historic Collison House hotel in downtown Harriston.
Built in 1888: Original home of George Fulton.
Located in downtown Harriston, Harriston Bakery offers a mix of breads, buns, bagels, pies, cakes, donuts and other desserts.
Clifford's Public Cemetery is located just north of Clifford, at the intersection of Highway 9 and Grey Road 10.
Built in 1870: Original home of William Barnes.
The Palmerston Railway Heritage Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving Palmerston’s history as a nexus of the railway age. Housed in the old Palmerston Railway Station, the museum contains a collection of donated railway memorabilia, artifacts and photographs. It is also the site of Palmerston’s Pedestrian Bridge.
Harriston Photography offers professional photography services. It is located in Harriston.
Don "Tuffy" MacDougall served “B” Troop of the 100th Light, Anti-Aircraft Battery out of Guelph from March 1941 through “Cease Fire” May 8 1945 into September of 1945. The 100th was part of the 4th Canadian Infantry Division. Tuffy’s military story is mostly about times with people away from the war and with those he served. He spoke less about combat details. Those who knew Tuffy said he was about people and his experiences around them.
Built in 1874: Original home of Richard Pennington.
Built in 1870, St. George's Anglican Church is located on Young Street between Webb Street and John Street.
A beautiful Bed and Breakfast owned by John Ward and Linda Glass Ward. Located between Harriston and Clifford.
Built in 1886: Original home of John A. & Jane Bell.
The Drew Community Centre and Ball Diamond features a pavilion and lighted ball diamond, as well as an indoor community centre and children’s playground. It is located on Wellington Road 2 in Drew.
Built in 1879: Original home of Nathan Fallis.
Built in 1873: Original home of Edward Preston.
The Harriston Lions Club is committed to supporting a variety of community programs and services. Their largest contribution is the establishment of the Harriston Medical Centre Playground.