Located at the intersection of Ayton Road and Newman Line.
Brief History: This small cemetery marks the site of Jerusalem Christian Church, founded by Rev. William Henry in 1869, when he moved here from Kossuth, Waterloo Township. He built a log church shortly thereafter and conducted services until his death in 1880.
After selling his farm in 1873 to his son James, he and his wife Dorcas (née Abbey) moved to Harriston. They are both buried in Harriston Cemetery.
The log building was converted to brick in 1895 and regular services continued until 1911. The church was closed in 1928 following United Church Union.
The building was moved in 1929 for use by the Greenbush Women's Institute and community hall until 1970.
The remaining markers in the cemetery have been placed in a small cairn in the triangle of land formed by the diverted road to Harriston and Clifford.