Built: in 1876
Builder/ First Owner: Thomas Wilson
Occupation: Retired Gentleman
The Wilson's built this yellow brick home in late 1876 and were missed on the voters list that year. They retired from farming. Part of the house was usually rented out. The first tenant was John Kelly, a marble cutter, who worked for John Hutchinson, local monument works owner. For a time this residence served as a boarding house for the Thompson sisters.
Former Owners: 1876 Thomas Wilson, 1902 Fredrick Whitmore, 1918 Martha Doig then to Mary Thompson that year, 1945 William Meyer (Canada Packers driver)