Builder/First Owner: Methodist Church
The original house was a white frame storey and a half with a small front porch. It was constructed as a Methodist Parsonage for George McDonald. In 1902, Dr. George Harrison bought the property and rebuilt this red brick dwelling to make it suitable for a residence and office. Later doctors residing here were Dr. Hugh Ross and Dr. A.F. Thaler. Then in 1944 W.H. Smith, owner of W.C. Smith Wholesale bought the home. Current owner Greg Inglis.