Builder/First Owner: Peter Donaldson
The crown deed for this 100 acre farm was registered to William & Clarissa Bunton in 1863. Their log home was built on the southwest corner of the property. Clarissa would conduct Sunday school in their living room.
In 1875 this property sold to Peter Donaldson, who built the brick house and a barn. The brick was made in the Holtom brick yard on Lot 17 Conc. 17 just down the road. A note of interest is that the Templers Hall (Drew Hall) was located in the front field of this property and moved across the road in 1876 beside the cemetery.