The Salem Methodist Cemetery is located on the Minto-Normanby Townline.
Brief History: Salem North Methodist Church and Cemetery was established on land purchased from James Cochrane.
The dedication service was held September 1894. A Plaque was erected in 1920 in memory of 14 young men who were killed during the First World War.
In 1925 following Church Union it became NorthSalem United. In 1965 the tombstones were gathered and placed in a cairn. The Church closed in 1968 and the congregation members joined the Clifford and Aldsfelt Churches. The cornerstone of the Church was placed in a memorial that was erected slightly north-west of the tombstone cairn.