St. George's Anglican Church
A proud part of our community and it seems to be one of the few structures still in its original form. The first service was held December 25, 2870 by Rev. Arthur Boultbee the first resident clergy in Harriston. Estimated cost of construction was $1,339. The lot was donated by John Webb, first settler in Harriston in 1848. The Church received its pipe organ in 1914. As in most churches, the generosity and faith of their congregation enables them to worship in this historic structure. The complete history of this church has been published.