Historic Sites

St. Thomas Roman Catholic Church

Built in 1873 by the Township of Minto for a Municipal building which housed the Council Chambers and their business offices of the day. Sold to the Roman Catholic Church in 1930 for a place of worship, who have since made renovations for the convenience of their members and visitors.

Clifford Cemetery

Clifford's Public Cemetery is located just north of Clifford, at the intersection of Highway 9 and Grey Road 10.

Regions