Built in 1883: Original home of Hugh Gordon.
Built in 1872: Original home of George Douglas.
A lavish Victorian bed & breakfast on the edge of Harriston, Meiklejohn House was built in the 1870’s by Harriston’s first mayor. Today it serves as a luxury retreat.
Located on the main street of Harriston, Davie’s Antiques has offered antique furnishings, collectibles, books, china and other items for over twenty years.
Built in 1873: Original home of Edward Preston.
Built in 1879: Original home of William Caldwell.
The Harriston Historical Society works towards the preservation of local history. Their largest collection of historical documents and artifacts is located on the top floor of the Harriston Library.
"The Founding of Harriston"
Built in 1882: Original home of William French.
Built in 1870, St. George's Anglican Church is located on Young Street between Webb Street and John Street.